The European Commission (EC), together with the Organic Electronics Association and Photonics 21, is organizing an “Information and networking event on organic electronics” to provide information on related calls in the Horizon 2020 ICT LEIT work programme (PDF download).
The event will be held on Friday 14 February 2014 in Brussels (Avenue de Beaulieu 25, Meeting Room 0/S1).
– 09:30: Registration
– 10:00: Welcome, introduction and funding opportunities for organic and large area electronics (OLAE) in Horizon 2020: European Commission (EC), 10 min
– Presentation on Horizon 2020 rules for participation, new instruments, evaluation criteria, industrial commitment: EC, 20min
– Topic ICT 3 – 2014: Advanced thin, organic and large area electronics (TOLAE) technologies: EC, 30 min
– Topic ICT 29 – 2014: Development of novel materials and systems for OLED lighting, EC, 15 min
– Topic ICT 37 – 2014-15: Open disruptive innovation scheme (implemented through the SME instrument): EC, 15 min
– Presentation on Frequently Asked Questions: EC, 15 min
– Priority setting for organic electronics in the next ICT WP (2016-17), EC and Photonics21, 15 min
– 12:30 – 13:30: lunch
– 13:30: Networking and brokerage session with possible presentations of proposal ideas, search for partners
– 15:30: Wrap-up
Space is limited, so please register in advance by sending an email to CNECT-Photonics@ec.europa.eu When doing so, please also mention whether you wish to give a short (5 minute) presentation about your organisation and/or your proposal idea.
Further reading on TMR+